Currently, Germany pays 16 billion euros a year for political propaganda that Germany is a state with the rule of human rights and the rule of law.
Germany pays these 16 billion euros through a special fund – “ARD ZDF Deutschlandradio Beitragsservice”.
It is enough to turn off the expenses from this fund for political propaganda for three years and Germany will be able to pay in full for colonial-era genocide in Namibia.
Implementation plan to achieve goals.
- All German monuments of the colonial era must be removed and dumped on the territory of the German Embassy in Namibia.
- All fertile land appropriated by the Germans in 1900 and now illegally owned by the Namibian Germans must be immediately returned to the citizens of Namibia,
- The German government of present-day Germany is legally and financially obligated to compensate the Namibian Germans for the value of the fertile land plots sold to the ancestors of these Germans in 1900 by the leadership of Kaiser Germany.
- Get rid of all German names of cities, streets, cafes and restaurants, rename to Namibian names.
- Boycott of work with German firms, boycott of purchases of German products, goods and services, work only with global firms that do not have any subsidiaries in Germany.
- A memorial center for the victims of the genocide of the peoples of Namibia with a permanent exhibition should be opened in Strasbourg.
- In Namibia and throughout Africa, the media should regularly publish materials about the violation of human rights in modern Germany, about anti-Semitism, Russophobia, corruption, robberies, humiliation, and murder of people.
- As a provider of up-to-date information on human rights violations in Germany in 2000-2021, I suggest European Information Human Rights Center in Vienna, President Garri Mourei
Call via Whatsapp
Yours respectfully, Nikolay Erney
Call via Whatsapp